Junior VR Developer – Onsite Contract
NSC Creative is looking for a junior/graduate developer/programmer who is excited about the next generation of immersive VR experiences. The focus will be on developing awesome new interactive room-scale VR experiences for Rift and Vive across home and location based markets. Projects will also utilise PSVR, Gear VR, Daydream and Cardboard. This varied role with also require development of new tools to assist the visualization pipeline for immersive media projects for domes and theme park rides.
- Unity and Unreal Engine experience
- Passion for all things Virtual Reality
- Experience of developing games
- Competent in a relevant programming language
- Meet and follow development schedules
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with tool development
- Have an understanding of the pre-rendered CG pipeline
- Able to explore real-time engines as a production renderer for high res (8x x 8k) S3D, HFR, HDR media projects
- Explore gaming and interactive concepts in Fulldome planetarium environments and interactive exhibitions
If you want to join our team working on cutting edge immersive projects here’s how to apply:
Send your CV (please include current salary) and Showreel or relevant examples of your best work along with a brief cover letter saying why you should get the job to email@example.com
Closing date: 12pm Tuesday 21 February 2017.
Interviews will be held 1 March 2017.
6 month contract with potential for future work.
Required to work on-site, Leicester, UK.
37.5 hours a week.
Salary is dependent on experience.
Start date ASAP.
Applicants MUST be eligible to work in the UK.
Please state the role you are applying for in your cover letter.
No cover letter, no interview.