Production Manager – Permanent full-time
NSC Creative requires a Production Manager to join its expanding Leicester based team and work on exciting immersive projects for top tier international clients. Current projects involve VR, Theme Parks, Domes and Museums.
You will need to provide and frequently adapt a detailed schedule for the delivery of all projects through every phase of production.
We want you to be instrumental in managing the resources of the team by working closely with the Producers, Supervisors and Artists.
Reports to: Producer
Line manager to: CG Artists
- Minimum 3 years previous experience as a Production Manager within VFX or related industry
- Highly organised, first-class time/project management skills
- Work with Producers, Supervisors and Artists to track and manage the workflow through the studio, meeting internal and external deadlines
- Ensure production database is kept updated daily with notes and critical information
- Evaluate, maintain and assist with evolution of production pipeline and associated tools
- In-depth knowledge of project management software
- Experience of Shotgun or similar production tracking software is essential
- The ability to pick up and implement new tools fast
- A solid understanding of VFX and Animation pipelines
- Live action planning and execution a bonus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Support the Producer to ensure budgets are met
- Support the Producer with recruiting new crew and developing the existing team
- Manage project milestones and deadlines, and flag issues before they occur
- Good eye for detail and a passion for film and animation
- Never miss a deadline
If you want to join our team working on cutting edge immersive projects here’s how to apply:
Send your CV (please include current salary) along with a brief cover letter saying why you should get the job to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12pm Tuesday 21 February 2017.
Interviews will be held 1 March 2017.
6 month contract with potential for future work.
Required to work on-site, Leicester, UK.
37.5 hours a week.
Salary is dependent on experience.
Start date ASAP.
Applicants MUST be eligible to work in the UK.
Please state the role you are applying for in your cover letter.
No cover letter, no interview.